As offroad enthusiasts, we wanted to create and propose our interpretation of a navigation tower: we conceived and designed it according to the needs and driving sensations of real enduro riders, tested in the most stressful situations even by professional riders participating in Motorally championships.
The PRO version is designed for the heaviest uses: made of carbon fiber machined from solid, fixing brackets in powder-coated stainless steel, aluminum fairing supports adjustable in position, navigation fixing bar and stiffening spacers in CNC machined aluminum and anodized.
Behind the transparent plexiglass screen it offers:
- space for mounting navigation instruments in an advantageous position (whether smartphone, navigator or roadbook) on the 22 mm crossbar
- a double USB socket with voltmeter for re-charging
- holes for mounting the direction indicators
- powerful LED lights that will allow you to extend your rides even after sunset
- possibility to adjust the inclination of the plexiglass screen according to your needs thus allowing you to easily fix the roadbook in an optimal position (the roadbook holder plate is available as an option)
With a weight of only 1630 gr (including screws) it does not limit the feeling to the handlebar and is easy to install and remove.