As offroad enthusiasts, we wanted to create and propose our interpretation of a navigation tower: we conceived and designed it according to the needs and driving sensations of real enduro riders, tested in the most stressful situations even by professional riders participating in Motorally championships.
Behind the transparent plexiglass screen it offers:
- main structure in sturdy aluminum, connection brackets to the triple clamps in stainless steel, all painted in black powder
- space for mounting navigation instruments in an advantageous position (be they smartphone, navigator or roadbook)
- a double USB socket with voltmeter for re-charging
- holes for mounting the direction indicators
- powerful LED lights that will allow you to extend your rides even after sunset
With a weight of only 1600 gr (including screws) it does not limit the feeling to the handlebar and is easy to install and remove.
In the images, the tower mounted on the bike is the carbon version (also available in our catalog). The aluminum turret product refers to the photos of the single product in the image gallery (the aluminum turret differs from the carbon one only on the material of the main structure).