As off-road driving enthusiasts we wanted to create and offer our interpretation of the navigation tower: we conceived and designed it based on the needs and driving sensations of true enduro riders, tested in the most stressful situations even by professional riders who participate in the championships Motorally.
The Carbon version is designed for the heaviest uses: made of carbon fiber machined from solid, powder-coated stainless steel fixing brackets, position-adjustable aluminum fairing supports, instrumentation fixing bar and stiffening spacers in machined aluminum CNC and anodized.
Behind the transparent plexiglass screen it offers:
– space for mounting navigation instruments in an advantageous position (whether smartphone, navigator or roadbook) on the 22 mm crossbar
– a double USB socket with voltmeter for recharging
– holes for mounting direction indicators
– powerful LED lights that will allow you to extend your outings even after sunset.
– possibility to adjust the inclination of the plexiglass screen according to your needs, thus allowing you to easily fix the roadbook in an optimal position (the roadbook holder plate is available as an option)
With a weight of only 1630 g (including screws) it does not limit the feeling on the handlebar and is easy to install and remove.